Important Changes Coming to Our Library in July!
We're migrating to a new software system, please note the following
temporary borrowing changes:
· July 1-6: Please babysit our books! The library will be giving you extended loans for items checked out, so that no materials will be due during these dates, to reduce the number of items returned during the transition period between catalogs.
· June 29-July 6: No holds will be able to be placed during this time, by patrons or staff.
· July 2-3: Only checkouts will be allowed.
· Renewals will not be possible
· You must have your library card with you to checkout materials
· July 4: Limestone Township Library will be closed in observance of Independence Day
· July 5: Limestone Township Library will open on a delayed time schedule. The library will open at 12:00 P.M. (noon) in order to allow needed time for a smooth transition between catalogs, resulting in better service for patrons.
· July 6: Beginning July 6, there will be a 1 day grace period for materials. Materials “On Hold” will be held no longer than 6 days.
Need Help? Call: 815-939-1696